Reaction score
A request from someone, could you firstly have a look at the exhaust on the Trophy and tell me if you have any lateral movement? Also how far does the exhaust protrude from the back bumper.
Since having the car repaired i've noticed a knocking noise, a vibrating noise at about 4k.

Cheers in advance.

Reaction score
Just checked and on mine there is no movement. If put a ruler flat on the pipe touching the top and bottom it touches the first ridge on the bumper just above the black exhaust surround perfectly ie all the 3 edges line up together.

Reaction score
I think it will have to go back then. It was fine before it was taken in. Arse. Also i'm sure the exhaust is sticking out too far. It just doesn't look right.

AND SOME SHMUCK ARSE COCK has had my front splitter off. Well tried to i've got about three inches of it left on either side. Anyone know the part number? Cheers.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
you are havinig some crappy luck with that car mate!

cant beleive some people - i mean trying to nick the splitter and making a complete mess of someone elses pride and joy.

btw checked my exhaust and the pipes are flush with the black trim. How far are yours sticking out?

I presume they fitted a new backbox, so will have cut the original off as the factory items are all one from the cat back. Just a matter of loosening the joining sleeve and pushing further back.

Reaction score
Crappy luck i know. I've just got to change the wheel bearings on my pug and then i can start using that for work again. Put the Trophy in the garage until the weather is nice and the sun is out and i haven't got to wash it every day (not that i do).