Reaction score
Morning,

Who was the chap I spoke to at the ring at the weekend. Sorry I never caught your name. Good to have a quick breif chat :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Alright, think that may have been me.

I was at the Nurburgring at the weekend, didnt see any other Trophys there, although there were quite a few cups there.
Top weekend.

Reaction score
Is this you? ;)

dsc0552bb.jpg

Reaction score
Yes this is me, awesome picture! Cant work out what part of the ring it was taken on.

Reaction score
Do you have MSN, I have more. That's at the showboat where alot of people stand, you then move to the left and up a steep hill to the right?

Reaction score
Breidscheid :)

SirSimon said:
Do you have MSN, I have more. That's at the showboat where alot of people stand, you then move to the left and up a steep hill to the right?

Reaction score
billythekid said:
Yes this is me, awesome picture! Cant work out what part of the ring it was taken on.

Is your reg T18 PHY?

Reaction score
vamos said:

SirSimon said:
Yes I know where you mean now, near Adenau. You must know the circuit well Vamos!

Reaction score
Rick C196 said:
What sort of BTG laptimes is the trophy capable of?
No idea on that one Rick, didn't even try to put any sort of a time in. I know the roads in Belgium and Germany are really good for a long weekend drive.

Reaction score
:D I used to be a bit of an addict, but I am getting better now

The Trophy should be able to do BTG about 8.35 when driven by someone who knows the track well, but TBH timing yourself on the ring is missing the point a bit :wink:

billythekid said:
vamos said:

SirSimon said:
Yes I know where you mean now, near Adenau. You must know the circuit well Vamos!