Mytyres - The worst company ever!!

Reaction score
Mytyres.co.uk are by far the worst company i have ever had the misfortune to deal with! It took nearly 4 weeks for my order to arrive. They took money out of my account twice, then transferred completely the wrong ammount back and are now saying they have no records of them taking the money out of my account twice. They are now asking for all my bank statements to prove it! what a joke!! so my advice is to everybody is to use someone else!

Reaction score
That is a shame - i have used them several times and provided you recognise that dleivery may take about two weeks, they have been excellent.

Reaction score
I have used them once when i couldnt get any exaltos here for love nor money, they gave me a minimum delivery time of 2 weeks and my tyres were on my doorstep in 3 days!

G

That's a shame. :( I've used them about five times now and they've always been really good - not to mention cheap.

Reaction score
Only good news from me... used them many times and always fast and faultless. Sounds like your experience was a one off.

O.

Reaction score
I can only say the 1 and only time we've used them was very satisfactory, but that was some time ago.

Reaction score
Ordered 2 tyres only a few months ago, had them in 3 days.

Will think twice before ordering again if they treat people like that

Reaction score
that is sad sad news, i have had lots of joy from mytyres. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Reaction score
Yes i ordered tyres from them couple months ago and wasnt impressed.

Heard nothing for a week and a half so called to see what was going on. Was told my card had expired (it hadnt) so they couldnt process the order. Re-ordered then told a week later the tyres were not available for at least 2 weeks so cancelled. I would avoid them despite reasonable prices.