my trophy chasing a mclaren mercedes slr!!

Reaction score
i was on my way to the jet washers to clean the car and at the traffic lights lies a mclaren slr, i was hoping he'll go the back route which he did!, and i couldnt believe how good my car is, i took traction control off and its so much better, it turns in so much quicker and it didnt feel scary. i kept up ( just ) around the tight bends and then on a little straight the mclaren was gone, im just so suprized that a 15 grand car could just keep up with a 300k supercar on country roads. amazing!!

Reaction score
very nice, I'm still getting to know the true limits of the Trophy. It covers ground on B roads amazingly quickly so I'm not surprised with this. :)

Reaction score
Awesome .. I love it when you get the chance to have a play with some exotica!
I'm sure they must be somewhat surprised at the trophy's pace?!

Reaction score
i dont think he was smiling but i know i was! he must of been suprized thinking a little car keeping up. all corners were pretty much 2nd gear and once or twice in third, the torque on the mclaren should of flew ahead. im board now its back to chasing corsas and fiestas and old people in rovers

Reaction score
Turning the esp off doesn't make a difference to turn in. The SLR's sound fantastic, there was one at Bedford on my 1st ever track day, ridiculous.