Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well, to start with it's amazing what you learn and quickly forget.... For about 10 minutes this morning everything to do with Suspension settings was crystal clear. Now though i can't remember anything other than the tit bit's i've spent months pondering from George, Donkey etc on here.

Anyway, the camber has now been set-up, rear left as is, front, camber set to 2 degree negative and toe in neutral.

Cornering seems to be better, difficult to really tell on dry roads as the limits of the car before hand were so high. Braking is more stable and there seems to be a little less torque steer, not that it suffered badly from it anyway.

All in all a good £50 spent.

Can't say how highly i praise Gary and the team, not just explaining the meaning of everything but physically demonstrating them (even used diagrams at one point, felt a bit homer simpson like when he started talking about castor angles...)

Their a mobile unit and will travel all over the country - could be of interest to a few on here, their contact details are in the garage link at the top of the screen.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Bugger was going to do a day with Mark Fish thing and now both you and Matt have beaten me to it :x

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol, you snooze you loose..... Julz, can't speak highly enough of this outfit, I know Mark Fish comes highly recommended but having not used him personally i can only say this lot are the best crew i've seen in geometry set-ups.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
lol, you snooze you loose..... Julz, can't speak highly enough of this outfit, I know Mark Fish comes highly recommended but having not used him personally i can only say this lot are the best crew i've seen in geometry set-ups.

Some of us have to work you know :wink: and after a day off i've a lot to do sorting the mess that the numpties here have caused. Expect a write up later.

Reaction score
£50 is a pretty good price! I presume you had to provide your own camber bolts?

I'm booked in with TGM Sports in Hampshire for geometry adjustment and laser alignment early next month. After going in and speaking to them they seem to really know what they're on about (specialsts in Honda race cars) and have state of the art kit as oppose to strings and guages like Aurok who are also local to me...I'll report back after my visit.

By the way thanks for the oil Cue.

Reaction score
Sam415 said:
I'm booked in with TGM Sports in Hampshire for geometry adjustment and laser alignment early next month. After going in and speaking to them they seem to really know what they're on about (specialsts in Honda race cars) and have state of the art kit as oppose to strings and guages like Aurok who are also local to me...I'll report back after my visit.

Tom & the team @ TGM are a great company to deal with.
Did all the work on my old DC5 & would trust him with anything mechanical..

Cue - Sounds like it was well worth while buddy.
For so little money big driving gains could be had depending on your settings before hand.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it was set on 1 degree neg camber and 3mm of toe in!

Caster angle was 4.2 pos - this has been left alone. Incidentally the ride height is slightly lower on the drivers side than the near side... The put this down to not carrying passengers for 99% of the car's 23k miles, ie. blaming me for the 9mm difference!

Heaviest 13stn 6'3'' guy i know :)