Multicar insurance that mirrors no claims on both cars

Reaction score
Anyone done this? I've been given my dads Passat for nothing and want to use it as a daily beater, but also insure my T until i sell it. Any recommendations. My T is currently with Sainsbury's at £219 fully comp for the year. But their multi seems expensive as I don't think they mirror. They wanted about £475 for the Passat on top of the £219. Robbing *******.

Reaction score
I insure my T with Greenlight (£260 with an agreed value of £7k), and they're mirroring my 10 years no claims on my other car, insured through another provider.

atl

Reaction score
Try Esure, just had a very good quote for my two cars through them.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Anyone done this? I've been given my dads Passat for nothing and want to use it as a daily beater, but also insure my T until i sell it. Any recommendations. My T is currently with Sainsbury's at £219 fully comp for the year. But their multi seems expensive as I don't think they mirror. They wanted about £475 for the Passat on top of the £219. Robbing *******.
Admiral, I have been using for the last 5 years or so.

Reaction score
claude how can you get insurance from a separate company, when your no claims are on your other car with another company?
ive got quotes that say they mirror the discount, but the prices quoted are not reflecting that.

Reaction score
I spoke to Greenlight and discussed the situation. They said it would be cheaper to get insured on my 330i BMW elsewhere, but that they'd happily insure the Trophy using the same level of years without claiming, as long as I provided proof.

Officially my ncb is accruing on the BMW.

Greenlight have 'mirrored' those years on the Trophy.

Next year Ill have 11 on the BMW and (hopefully) 1 with the Trophy.

Reaction score
ok, I spoke to greenlight, who I've insured with previously. They will mirror my no claims from another company on my T as a second vehicle for £299. I can get the Passat insured using my no claims for £275-£300. Overall a saving of £200 ish. Long term I will sell the T as I will be able to save more money to buy the next car.

Reaction score
Aviva called me back after a rubbish quote, ended up giving me both on the same policy matched no claims for £412. bargain