'missing' keyring......

Reaction score
Bit of a bizarre post......

I recently ordered the window sticker and keyring from the online shop. I have received the sticker, but not the keyring......(i still have the email confirmation for the order/payment)

Any ideas??

Thanks

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ive not ordered a keyring myself but I think they take a bit longer because they have to be custom made with your Trophy number on them.

Reaction score
This is so odd - i was going to post almost exactly the same thing to the letter!

I ordered both keyring and sticker well over a month ago - sticker arrived after a couple of weeks, still no sign of the keyrings.

Can someone confirm that my order was recieved for them? (i ordered 2 - cant leave out the spare key! :wink:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all,

Sorry to hear you are having problems. As Cue says, the keyring orders are sent to an external manufacturer to process and dispatch seperately.

I will chase your orders up with them today, and get back to you.

If anyone else is missing any keyring orders, please let me know.

Nik

Reaction score
Any chance of an estimate for when we're likely to get them?? Still havent got my log book too (the dvla are being most helpful lol) and i want to put my plate on, it doesnt feel like my car yet!!

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've spoken to the supplier and they are going to check all orders are up to date and send any that are outstanding out tomorrow.

Hopefully you'll recieve them early next week at the latest.

Thanks for being patient :)