Reaction score
Is it possible to just walk in a buy stuff over the counter or its it strictly mail order!?

I wanne get a pipercross kit put in, and wondered if they would do it on the spot for me so i could drive home with it in (tup)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
They've moved since i last went but you could certainly turn up and buy stuff over the counter (well, more of from davids office), in fact Saturday mornings are quite busy with people there.

Whether they would have time to fit it for you there and then i don't know, might be worth giving them a call before to make sure.

Reaction score
i'm gonna call them tomorrow morning, i got this week off, on teh plus side i have got over this awful stomach bug, so i'll be up for teh next meet lol!

Reaction score
oooh i've had that bug, i've been shitting through the eye of a needle for about a week. hmmmm lovely.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
LOL, what a nice image to start the day with :p (sick)

Reaction score
kit is alll in! I'm shocked how much it moves about if you just rev the engine freely! Sounds schuweet tho, not over the top eother, low down it give is more umphf, not really taken her out for a spin yet tho!