Reaction score
My car has finally returned from the repair shop. It's going back to say the least.

Can anyone tell me if there should be a cover between the front grill and the alternator to stop all the spray etc going through and eventually damaging it. Perhaps someone could have a quick look through the drivers side front grill and let me know what you see.

Mucho thanks.

Reaction score
Thanks for that. One more thing to go on the list of complaints.

Trouble is i don't exactly remember how it was before, i'm sure it used to be entirely enclosed underneath behind the front bumper but now i can reach round and touch the back of the nearside fog light?

Can you believe it went with no damaged wheels and came back with 2?

Reaction score
Streetfighter said:
Can you believe it went with no damaged wheels and came back with 2?

I'm afraid I can, booked my car into my local Renault dealer this Friday - they only had it for a morning and they badly curbed one of the alloys. There ordering me a new one! Don't let them get away with repairing them.

7MAT

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi streetfighter

Shame you have to take it back - should be right first time!

Anyway, you should not be able to get your had round from underneath

whats the paint finish like? - look at night near a streetlamp or use a lamp - mismatches on red easy to spot this way. Check for the way it drives too ( most important) it should not wander - i can take my hands off the wheel for ages and it dosent move. check for oversrpay and paint lines under the bonnet on panel edges etc

Im sure you know all this, but if you go to town striaght away then you have more chance of getting it sorted, than if you left it for a while.

Good luck

Reaction score
Matt the cat

The paint is probably the best thing about it so far. They are just a bunch of dithering idiots.

So far it drives as true as it ever did.

they are gonna get a roasting in the morning, what annoys me as well is that they are gonna send someone to drive it to and from the workshop to do the work, my fuel and my wear and tear. How do these people manage to run businesses?! :evil:

Reaction score
when i got my cup back from having the alarm/electrics looked at(alarm kept going off)the plugs that were holding the panels inside the car werent on, the steering wheel,gear stick and door handles were covered in dirt/grease!!! and they also ate all my chewing gum, mints etc i had in the car!!!!
i check my milage every time the car goes anywhere near the garage!!!! on the read out that says how many miles u got left in the tank, it dropped 25miles when the millage i wrote down when i dropped it off had only gone up by 8 miles!!!! the mechanics had blattenly been ranting the f@*k out if my car!!!!