Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hey guys,

Im looking to get an ITG replacement filter and seeing as most people have done this upgrade was wondering where you bought it from. The only place I have found it is at K tec and would like to see if I can find it cheaper

Cheers

G

Reaction score
wherever you look you will find about a £1-2 difference...not really worth worrying about on a £40 product.

ktec or gdi!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
got mine direct from a supplier at castle combe, motorsport something or other - someone will be along with their proper name.

At best your only going to save £2 but i supose it's better in your pocket than anyone elses.

Reaction score
Cue said:
got mine direct from a supplier at castle combe, motorsport something or other - someone will be along with their proper name.

At best your only going to save £2 but i supose it's better in your pocket than anyone elses.

Merlin Motorsport?

Reaction score
Got mine from Motorsport World, although it actually came direct from ITG...£47 all up including next day delivery.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks for the input, should be getting one off someone on the forum now. Negotiations are in progress lol

Reaction score
Gazza, phone Dave Kirk at K-Tec and say you want him to sell it to you for the motorsportworld price. I didn't have to pay for mine in the end but he will match a rival price.

Reaction score
g40steve said:
£20 posted from someone on CS, 1 month old as new :D

Free from a friend of a friend who bought a used 182 then wanted an ITG only to discover there was one already fitted! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Have recently gone from one of these back to standard and find the car performs better now... Odd I know, but there you go.

You can buy mine if you like!

Reaction score
David87 said:
I got a K&N one off of eBay - a filter is a filter, is it not? :)

I believe that filters can vary in temrs of the size of particles that they filter out- I was told that some filters allow too much to pass through. I assume that although some are more free flowing, this is at the sacrifice of allowing larger dust particles into the engine.. I have no idea what level of effect this would have on an engine, but cannot think it would be good.. Can anyone provide further insight into this??