Interior Light HELP??????

Reaction score
Interior light in the car has just stopped working, I thought it may have been the same as my old Clio where you had a 5w side light bulb.

I have taken the unit out of the roof and there is no obvious way of changing the bulb .

Any ideas, as i keep having to get my Maglight out of the boot to read the map at night :?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
never had cause to look - is it not a bulb then? i'll have a looksy tomorrow... is there anything in the handbook?

Reaction score
the hand book goes on about the standard unit that is fitted to the FF models which have the map light and seperate interior light, which is the same as i had on my old clio, and was pi$$ easy to change the bulb over.

THis unit looks like a sealed unit ?????

Reaction score
clio-t464 said:
...get sat-nav? :wink:

I have got SAT NAV but it is rubbish, takes for ever to set up and even when its working correctly I find it dificult to hear the instructions and dont like looking away from the road to see where to go. Plus in London when in the City it loses sat lock all the time due to the tall buildings.

Its so funny watching about 5 cars take the wrong turning and relising that they are all using SAT NAV :lol: