Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
was talking about this over on cliosport yesterday. just looks like a big TT. I'd prefer the Gallardo or 911

Reaction score
Oh come on, it looks like an Audi yes, but not a TT, the Veryon looks like a TT (the old one!) A four wheel drive mid-engined supercar built upon the Gallardo platform with the RS4 high-revving V8, Audi build quality and reliability, concept car looks and 911 price. Yes please.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
We were watching one doing some sneaky test laps at the Nurburgring a couple of weeks ago. Looked and sounded awsome heading down the hill to Pflanzgarten. I certainly wouldn't say no 8)

Reaction score
I'm a bit in love with it, have to admit. Having had a few fast passenger rides in both a Gallardo and a DB9, I would be very interested to see how this compares. Looks wise I don't think you can compare it with the TT. If it wasn't an Audi, nobody would say it resembled it. Would make a very nice toy indeed.

Reaction score
chiefbadger said:
I'm a bit in love with it, have to admit. Having had a few fast passenger rides in both a Gallardo and a DB9, I would be very interested to see how this compares. Looks wise I don't think you can compare it with the TT. If it wasn't an Audi, nobody would say it resembled it. Would make a very nice toy indeed.

Knew I could you rely on you to be on my side Chief, knowing you've got a soft spot for V8's too. Are you out tonight? I'm thinking of going next door then into town.

Reaction score
What's this!? A moderator taking us off topic! I'm down on Florence road, so if I can persuade anyone to come for a beer then will try and pop in. I'll give you a call if I'm gonna make it.

You'll always have my back up on decent cars Steve!

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQZgziz_WS8&NR

Now tell me you're not a fan.

haha, I was just waiting for Will Smithto jump out and start kickin some robot ass!!!

Reaction score
There is talk of an R version. Stripped out, more power and possibly rear wheel drive :evil:

Reaction score
Portland said:
RS4 for me.

Mebbe even the Avant to have the fastest production estate car known to man :)
Until the Lambo V10 engined RS6 comes out.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Be an interesting sector the £80k market, especially when the new Nobel comes out :twisted:

Me think that'll be the quickest ;)