how to behave on an internet forum?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ok Solo, i get the message but you are going to simmer for that!

:wink:

Reaction score
Hoolio....sorry mate not directing this at you, lol...i had the kamturbo guy in mind but couldnt be arsed to look up his user name...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
son of solo said:
Hoolio....sorry mate not directing this at you, lol...i had the kamturbo guy in mind but couldnt be arsed to look up his user name...

:( I must be in my own little world, no-one gets my jokes anymore. came up with a cracker on RTOC the other day and nobody batted an eyelid

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Destined for Victory said:
lol so who is the postcount king then .... :mrgreen:

I think i must be getting paranoid or something, i keep thinking this is aimed at me :?

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hoolio we now pronounce you King ! just remember you are not more worthy and valuable to society than anyone else. :wink:

Reaction score

I believe that Alexei is aiming for that honour with "I TOTALLY AGREE LOL" post which of course "is not a funny and/or interesting reply and is not in any way shape or form a valid reply..." :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Jonc said:

I believe that Alexei is aiming for that honour with "I TOTALLY AGREE LOL" post which of course "is not a funny and/or interesting reply and is not in any way shape or form a valid reply..." :lol:

What my 2k+ of totally useless posts don't even qualify me for that, shit I never win anything.

Btw I think Cues post the other day "Oo I even have the same kettle as you" has to make him a frontrunner :~)

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Btw I think Cues post the other day "Oo I even have the same kettle as you" has to make him a frontrunner :~)

That was so off topic !
I think Cue should have started his own thread if he wished share something like that. 8)