Have a look at is

Reaction score
fiendish looking machine; you'd expect nothing less than 0-60 in well under 4 seconds.

Day

Reaction score
Saw it in the flesh.

Distinctly average - it's a Renault at the end of the day ;)

Reaction score
Love it! Glad to see if is a fair amount more aggresive than the concept that has been doing the rounds for the past year or so.

Reaction score
I'm liking the look of that - its about time Nissan started to produce some decent looking motors. Looks like a full size-pumped up version of the 350Z.

Reaction score
Not a Skyline - that name is used for the family sedans now, just a Nissan GT-R. I'm a little disappointed by these spy-shots personally, the concept had much cleaner lines and looked far more futuristic than this, it looks a bit like a new Cadillac or Chrysler now. The concepts always get value-engineered into normality. Strange that they're using a now quite over-bored V6, 3.8 litres is over optimum efficiency for 6 cylinder displacement, the 3.5 is stretching it already. Should have moved to a V8 I think or just a variable geometry V6, it's not as if it's difficult extracting 600 usuable horsepower out of a 2.8 V6. It's a shame also that it's going to be priced out of it's historic category, think of all the die-hard GT-R fans who scrimped and saved for an R34, but the 911 rivalling price-tag of this GT-R will make it out of bounds to them. Oh well, it's going to be an awesome Supercar, and make it seem silly to buy a Ferrari for three times the money only to go slower!