Reaction score
Saw you parked in Bright Hill car park. In fact I parked almost next to you with mine. Only the 3rd one I've seen in two and a half years. Nice exhaust you've got which one is it?

Jay

Reaction score
Was me! First time I've been spotted on here:)

its a Ktec sports exhaust mate. Very subtle sound but does the job well.

Reaction score
another was in addlestone today then near halfords etc in guilford. only other one i c around is in knaphill area.

Jay

Reaction score
I was in addlestone this morning and I live in Bisley near knaphill, so it might be me you see

Reaction score
could be as i work near knaphill. i had a t follow me few months back in knaphill. i was in my old black/gold 182.

Reaction score
looks nice, just got a t myself. im in w/byfleet new haw area

Jay

Reaction score
Cool mate. That wasn't you I waved to a couple of weekends ago in byfleet was it?

Jay

Reaction score
Fair play. Well ironically I work down oyster lane by new haw station so will keep an eye out for you. Good to know there's another T round here though:)

ps my wife asks if it was you she saw in chertsey last week around 5:30pm. She drives a 225, although I guess not if u work near knaphill;)

Reaction score
will keep em peeled. i go through knaphill/bisley around 0730 most mornins.

Jay

Reaction score
Cool stuff mate. You going to the heritage meet on renaultsport on 18th April ?

Reaction score
cheers for thread, that looks good, just looked atan its about 90ish miles away. ill have to see if working that wknd

Jay

Reaction score
No worries. We're going in the T so drop me a line if you can make it

Reaction score
Jay,

They seem to be getting quite common in Surrey, though sightings seem to be rare still. I am often around Weybridge, West Byfleet, Woking, Guildford, so will no doubt see you around again soon.

I had been out very early on Sunday for a superb drive on one of my 'circuits' around Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire. Two and a half hours of pure driving pleasure. It was one of those drives when everything worked out well, empty roads etc. etc. (no one up early after the clock change, maybe?) and then it was topped off with this sighting of your T. A sublime morning for me, when all seemed right with the world. I was feeling pretty smug and pleased tbh.

Nick

Jay

Reaction score
Sweet as Nick.

I have to agree that seeing another T on the road always puts a smile on my face!

Further excitement this week as my wife's decided to sell the Meg 225 and get a RB 182! Having two 182's on the driveway is just the nuts.