GFOS - Friday

SCR

Reaction score
Did anyone go over the weekend at all?

I found this year was extremley busy and far too many people to move around the pits and paddocks.

Although, I did like the new megane trophy which did a lap on the circut! Shame about the yellow colour though!!

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, I went on Friday. It was the first time i'd been to the FOS and I really enjoyed it.

It was quite busy on Friday, more than usual so I'm told, so I expect the weekend days were a bit mad.

Reaction score
SCR said:
Did anyone go over the weekend at all?

I found this year was extremley busy and far too many people to move around the pits and paddocks.

Although, I did like the new megane trophy which did a lap on the circut! Shame about the yellow colour though!!

I found Friday was OK but Saturday was silly. If I wasn't 6' 7" I wouldn't have been able to see the Bugatti Veryon at all. The Trophy was awesome, he was really gunning it up the hill too, it looked much faster than the Zonda, SLR, Veryon et al. It's a proper race car.

Are you FL55 LRV, SCR? You were parked three rows away from me on Saturday and I did my old trick of trying to unlock the wrong car again, it's the third time it's happened now, Trophy's are so common!

Reaction score
I went today (sun)......it was awesome.
Some really good stuff flying up and down the track

Too many people for my liking tho :( , but i also have the height advantage.

Renault really were going for it with all the stuff they were showing.
Didnt like the new 197
V6 looked really good
Megane F1....wow
Megane Trophy...double wow.

Overall a good day, even better when its free because your boss gives you his complentary tickets.

On another note my trophy seems to guzzle the fuel crusing at 75-80 :(