garage and member map not working??

Reaction score
i try and click on both the garage and member buttons but nothing works, anybody got the same problem? i think this is where you put your mods on for people to see?

Day

Reaction score
I don't think the current forum version supports the Garage function as yet.

I could be wrong, Nik can answer for sure :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's been his answer when this has been asked previously. It's a shame because i really liked browsing the garage. Sure it will be back soon. Hint hint bump :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Day said:
Nik doesn't write the software for the garage hint hint ;)

OkOk :) Clearly if it was available Nik would have installed it, but i got the impression that it was a function that was coming soon.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Unfortunately the guy who develops the garage mod for phpBB has dissapeared of the face of the earth leaving the mod for this version of the forum in an unfinished state. There are hundreds of forums waiting like us for it to be finished but its gone almost a year now without any progress :(

Hopefully someone with the time will pick it up and iron out the final bugs so all the car owner forums can finally start using it again, but when that will be I cant say at the moment. As soon as its in a working state, i'll get it on here. The info from the old gallery should still be retained.