Full Set Of Sachs Stickers (Last Set)

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I currently have 4 sets just now and I'm willing to sell "One" full set of fronts and rears genuine Sachs ZF newer style stickers.

Im in no rush to sell these and if people think the price is too much then fair enough but as said these are a one off and you will NOT be able to get these from Renault, Renault UK, Sachs or anywhere else.

Im looking for £50.00 Special Recorded Delivery

IMG_0833.gif

IMG_0832.gif

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Hi Roy,

I will have a look as i might not have any full sets (Front & Back) left now and it might only be a pair of fronts that i have.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Hi MarcR, do you have a pair of front genuine stickers for sachs dampers?

Only if you swap me your front seats from your Swiss Trophy :up:

I would need to have a look and see what i have left

Reaction score
I've checked I do have a full set of 4, brand new unmarked perfect condition. Same as those in MarcRs original listing and pictures. Will take his lead £50 if of interest.

thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are these stickers not simply part of the refurb from BG in Silverstone? Presumably if you go for the upright overhaul and repainting they put a set on for you.

I suppose £50 is cheaper than having the entire upright taken back to metal and resprayed.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Yes BG do replace the stickers but its a HIT or Miss if you get the Renault ones or Sachs ones.
BG will not sell the stickers on there own nor will renault so you will have to get a refurb from BG which can range between £400 to £1200.

Here is the set BG put on mine.

RenaultClioTrophyMarcRiddle021.jpg

RenaultClioTrophyMarcRiddle020.jpg