FREE TICKET TO MPH 05 @ BIRMINGHAM NEC TOMORROW SO BE QUICK!

Reaction score
Right. . . :D

Got given 2 free tickets to go to the MPH 05 show tomorrow.

Will give 1 to anyone if they want to meet me down there, be a good chance to possibly meet up with another Trophy owner too. :wink:

I'll be there for 10.30ish and then we have for the Performance Demonstration Show at 6pm tomorrow evening!

Please only say 'yes' if you are definately going to make it.

I knows its late so i'll be checkin here early tomorrow morning. Im leaving Cambridge at 9.30am so make sure your travel to will make it so you are at the NEC for 10.30 ish too.

Reaction score
Sorry, couldn't have used the ticket, but am impressed you can get from Cambridge to NEC in one hour !!! That's nearly 100 miles. =D>

Reaction score
Ok. I live 20 mins west of Cambridge itself. Andd im close to the A1 and A14 crossover point so i have a head start! :wink:

Reaction score
pah.....had it been today (sunday) i'd have said yes...think thats the show i'm looking to go to as well. #-o

Reaction score
It was ok actually. Bit boring going on your own, especially as a really fit young lady i know said she would have come with me if she had known about it. Damn You. :evil:

But the show itself was ok 7 out of 10. Saw Trophy 4/500 so good to know we were being represented, all thanks to Evo magazine. The actual static display was ok, some awesome cars, some good trade stands but it only took about 3 hours max to cover the whole show. This would have been ok but my ticket for the Live Show part wasn't until 6pm so i had a lot of time to kill! Live show was very very good. Hosted by Richard Hammond, Jeremy Clarkson and Tiff Nedell. All very funny and did some pretty impressive stuff.

The Earls Ct show looks like it might be slightly better with the Karting track if you do get bored.

No pics as yet, sorry! Still got an old school camera. Will get them put on CD next week. Will be asking for a Digi for Xmas.