Reaction score
Sat at the lights today and a Mk1 GT40 pulls up along side...

How low are these things!! Sat in my car i could see over the roof! lol

Sounded unreal, and looked the dogs danglies with its Cream paint and blue GT Stripes.

I want One!! :shock:

Day

Reaction score
There used to be a place in Bournemouth that made replicas.

I remember Noel Edmonds banging on about them at a golf tournement :D

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's spooky, I passed one on the A34 this afternoon. Silver with blue stripes. First time I've seen one on the road.

Reaction score
Theres a guy who lives near me who owns a genuine GT40 road car and also a very rare Shelby 1965 GT. Funniest thing is his daily drive is a clapped out old Pug 205 Diesel.

Must spend all of his free cash just filling these cars up with petrol and making sure they run correctly.
Never seen them actually on the road, I beleve the Shelby is a race prep car so not road legal.

Reaction score
fUbAr said:
Sat at the lights today and a Mk1 GT40 pulls up along side...

How low are these things!! Sat in my car i could see over the roof! lol

Sounded unreal, and looked the dogs danglies with its Cream paint and blue GT Stripes.

I want One!! :shock:

Oddly enough, just shy of 40"'s, hence the name. My favourite car. Designed and built years ago, but testament to the design is the fact that the new model looks very similar - no modernisation required of a timelss design... Don't gt me started on the engine.. :twisted:

Reaction score
Saw a black and white new type GT40 in Colchester about 3 months ago. He was easing over some speed bumps, then floored it. Sounded gooooooood

Day

Reaction score
Loads of original examples at Goodwood Revial meeting yesterday.

To me it still looks like a modern race car, hard to believe that its a 40 yr old car :!:

Reaction score
Blue and orange one....nice. Used to know a doctor who had a replica in those colours. Best paint job imo.