Ford Focus RS 21K miles Cat D £10K!!!

Reaction score
Interesting that in a Pistonheads advert "None paying bibbers (sp) will be reported to eBay" :)

I'd rather find another couple of grand and buy a car without a story. Also don't forget a brand new 07 plate 225 with a Cup Chassis is only £13995 on the web.

Reaction score
Have to be an R26 to compete with an FRS though, surely? And I don't mean for torque steer!

Just thought ten grand was pretty good for a low mileage RS that might only have had cosmetic damage. Chances are it's been ragged solidly for the whole 21K miles though. Wouldn't climb over a Trophy to get to one though.

Reaction score
Id never buy a cat D FULL STOP. Total and utter waste of 10 Grand, i love the RS looks and would just add 3 or 4 k and get a minter. Ltd edition car the RS aswell.

Reaction score
The 260 bhp and virtual max 'torx' as 3000rpm Focus RS I had recently was no quicker than a standard Trophy on my local 'test route'. Nor a CTR either. TBH, I thought the RS was a bit of a tubby and would rather buy an Integra if I wanted something bigger than a Trophy.

Most CAT D cars make half the money of a regular car at auction from my experience. So that would be more like 6-7K i suppose.

Reaction score
artdealer said:
The 260 bhp and virtual max 'torx' as 3000rpm Focus RS I had recently was no quicker than a standard Trophy on my local 'test route'. Nor a CTR either. TBH, I thought the RS was a bit of a tubby and would rather buy an Integra if I wanted something bigger than a Trophy.

Most CAT D cars make half the money of a regular car at auction from my experience. So that would be more like 6-7K i suppose.

Yeh, and try getting insured on a Cat D too! Don't forget Steve, nothing's quicker than a standard Trophy point to point, and mine's not standard. :lol:

New Corsa VXR - 1201kg. Ha ha another one to blow into the weeds.

Reaction score
Steve said:
artdealer said:

Yeh, and try getting insured on a Cat D too! Don't forget Steve, nothing's quicker than a standard Trophy point to point, and mine's not standard. :lol:

New Corsa VXR - 1201kg. Ha ha another one to blow into the weeds.

The Teg is bloody quick and great feedback too. I'm enjoying it as much as a CT :oops:

Reaction score
I was being mildly facetious. Should have just said 'twisties' but was trying to be more subtle. Still gonna eat that fat bloater of a Corsa for breakfast though.

That is until the Chav arseholes start chipping them to 300bhp.