Reaction score
After trying to buy one for years!! I finally managed to get my grubby mitts on an MSV cage, so I trundled off to Oxford services on Saturday morning, & came back with a shiny new toy.

DSC04114.gif
DSC04115.gif

Reason for getting a bolt-in as opposed weld? Well, I wasn’t happy about having buckets, harnesses and no cage at all – be-heading myself in a roll isn’t on my wish list, but I didn’t fancy forking out for a full on cage that couldn’t be taken out if I changed my plans, i.e. put it back to standard/buy something else, etc etc.

Fitting wise, very easy, took about an hour including removing the passenger seat & having a sarnie/crisps/Pepsi break.

Before:
DSC04116.gif

And after:
DSC04117.gif
DSC04119.gif

In addition, as I’m more about useable fun, I also removed part of the rear seat bracket so that I can still put the rear backrest in & out as required – allowing me to still use the boot as well, a boot. Helps to drown out the BTB as well tbh.

DSC04122.gif

Overall, very pleased, fits well, looks nice, & if the worst happens will no doubt add a little bit of exra protection for my bonce.

Reaction score
Looks like a nice piece of kit :)

Whens the next track day then?

Reaction score
Sam_K said:
Looks like a nice piece of kit :)

Whens the next track day then?

Not sure yet, not many weekend ones around at the moment, & dont have many holiday days left!!

Tempted by Bedford early in July at the moment, just need to persuade a few mates to do it as well.

Reaction score
I've only done one before but want to do more. Earliest I can one though is august due to holidays, money etc. Will post on here to see if anyone else would be interested too.