Reaction score
...after 2 weeks of owning my car its stopped rainning :lol:

Just got back from work, sun is out and my clio is absolutely filthy - actually so bad it looks quite good :?

However, gona give it a good jet wash and polish today so that its looking spick and span ready for its trip to the seaside, well southend :roll: , tomorrow morning to visit a few friends, watch the cup final, that sort of thing.

What polish shows the little red beast up best - ive got some merguirs left so thatll do for now, anything else worth considering ??

Reaction score
I'm in a very similar situation, mine is filthy!!!!

I have just got hold of a wax called Zymol.... full starter kit which includes wax, wash liquid and pre-wax dirty remover. pretty good stuff from what the previous owner has said, and from seeing the result when i picked up 216 i can say it looks good!!!

G

Mine looks like a rally car and all the better for it IMO. I'm usually obsessed with having a clean car, but I can no longer be arsed. Much more fun driving this thing!
Having said that, I will give it a wash tomorrow - I've had it two weeks and a sponge hasn't been anywhere near the vicinity. :lol: