Reaction score
With FCS coming very close i thought people may want their car looking pristine on their club stand so im offering to do this for you. I am doing corrections and full details at very good prices.

I'm from Coventry and will happily travel around the Midlands although you dropping your car to me is preferred as i'll get to spend more time on it.

I may be going to pro speed in cardiff in a couple of weeks so if you're around that area i can do that too.

PM me for prices or any requests/questions you have.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well some pics of your work would be helpful. Are you a good amateur, a pro, just starting out? It's just I don't think I'd hand over 307 without knowing a bit more about you.

Reaction score
Fair points :D

I do this as a hobby/income while im at college

My only write up is off my own car here: http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... p?t=115006

I regularly maintain a Lambourgini Gallardo spider, Bentley GT, Audi S3 and CLK500... not to mention families run of the mill cars ;)

Im not a company or insured etc but my prices really do reflect this.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep not bad, almost as good as my efforts :wink: I think if you took as much care on mine as yours i'd be happy with that.

Reaction score
Thanks alot. The efforts really worth it when you can admire the work after ;)

Reaction score
im very intrested though i need to get my chips/dents done first otherwise it wont be worthwhile but deffinatly will have to get this done plus your pretty localish to me 8)

Reaction score
ive said to another member ive got some dings i want removing so if we could get a few cars together for a de dent day we would get a nice discount... just a thought if you know someone reputable :D

Hoolio do you have any write ups?

Reaction score
Curley said:
ive said to another member ive got some dings i want removing so if we could get a few cars together for a de dent day we would get a nice discount... just a thought if you know someone reputable :D

yeah sounds good to me

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Curley said:

Do you mean do do I know anyone good? No, its always been find a local guy. I had a couple done recently and I was really happy until he started to polish off his fingerprints with a rag he picked up off the floor of his van. Smiley J to incredible hulk in a nano second. Anyway my advice would be to find a good bodyshop, preferably affiliated to a top marque and find out who does theirs, its fairly specialized so the chances are they get someone in. I choose wrong btw.

Reaction score
Its just you said my efforts were almost as good as yours so i thought you were in to detailing too lol

Dirty rags [-X Im about an hour away from oxford if you want a nice car prep ;)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Pretty shite phone camera pic but I don't do too bad.

Attachments

• IMG00040-20090526-1702.jpg
    IMG00040-20090526-1702.jpg
    740.7 KB · Views: 67
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Curley said:
Beautiful that. Tyre dressing!? :mrgreen:
Well the wheels had not been done at that point but anyway I don't like to put dressing on as it tends to slap all over the shop.