Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know i've been a lurker on here for a while with a few posts regarding detailing, but my site is now 99% complete with a few minor updates every so often as things change...

Anyway, please have a look and as usual, comments and criticism welcome :)

Tom

www.divine-detailing.co.uk

Reaction score
I get a box saying would like a report of the error... to which I respond no thanks!

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure where its come from, but my brother (the web designer) says there is no error codes linked to the site, so I can only assume it may be your provider?

Either way, it should still be working :D

Reaction score
I can vouch for Tom...he did my brothers motor (996 turbo) a few months ago and it looked stunning and still does!!!

I think i'll have mine done soon...its just waiting for that moment when you think its going to be nice for a while now :lol:

PM me if you like but how much for a full detail, machine polish etc...for a Trophy?

Elliott

Reaction score
I want mine de swirling ... And a small detail what am I looking at

Reaction score
L3BTF, It does totally depend on what level of correction your wanting...

A protection Detail (£115) uses a fine abrasive polish, to cleanse the paintwork and prepare for waxing - This does achieve a little bit of correction, but this isnt the purpose of the detail

A 1 step machine polish (£175) will reduce the bulk of the swirls, but does not require any refining in order to wax the vehicle, hence the name, 1 step polish

A 3 step machine polish is full (or near as possible) correction, starting with a heavy compounding, then a polishing compound, and finished off with a refining polish and lastly waxed...This is £225 and requires 2 days at least.

Hope this helps

Tom