Day working late?

Reaction score
That must've been your black 172 parked outside front Hutwood Court at 2010 last night then. Very smart!

Working late, or do you do shifts?

I popped in to release some 'predator' bugs on the big tree in the west wing, so if you see any orange/black ladybirds flying about today, it's my fault :twisted:

Day

Reaction score
I was there until 22:00 last night.

I heard a commotion downstairs around then but didn't twig it might be you guys.

There was a number of incects that made home in our coffee machine last year, didn't seem interested in the big tree at all...

Reaction score
There was a number of incests

:shock:

EDIT: You can edit it if you like, but I saw it!

These ladybirds are so stupid, they'll go anywhere except where you want them, but I've never released them at your place before.

Very smart-looking car by the way! My (20-something pretty blonde) assistant was suitably impressed.

Reaction score
I work at Stewarts Office Plants as a kind of operations manager for want of a better term.

There's a picture of me looking like a tw@t leaning on a spade in the blog, which I posted when told to put my photo on there. So I put that one up to take the p1ss, then never got round to removing:

What a fool

The insects are used as predators to control pests in large trees or beds. We're banned by law from using any kind of pesticide so this is nature's alternative, the only caveat being it doesn't really work.

Reaction score
jwdcropje8.jpg

:p

Day

Reaction score
Can we have a tree lizzard next time.

That would be cool, I'll even feed it.

Reaction score
Do you have bugs that eat seagulls? the fuckers are really getting me down, The chick is bigger than both his parents (and most pterodactyls) but they're still guarding my roof terrace and divebombing me.