Reaction score
Noticed Gareth had a set for sale over on CS - now sold though.

Thought he might have gave the Trophy lads first shout on them as i'd probably have bought them off him but apparently not :evil:

Reaction score
sorry chaps.... i had a set, then with the upcoming sale of my car realised they'd just end up sitting behind the sofa. i saw another set go and pm'd the guy who missed out on them and a sale was agreed. whacked the thread up so i could get i-trader feedback. hassle free sale tbh and at the time it didn't cross my mind to advertise them on here.

if the GF doesn't get her spare set colour coded, i know where to advertise them :wink:

Reaction score
No probs Gareth, yeah give us a shout if you possibly have another set for sale in the future. I know what you mean about a hassle free sale - thats always a bonus ;)

Reaction score
i also have a couple of cans of tyre foam and the manuals from the last Trophy sitting around too. oh and a spare jack as well. havent bothered advertising them though as i can't put a value on them

Reaction score
Dash inserts

Ive got aset of dash inserts for sale. the 1 by the drivers side is a bit scrathed but passangers is fine. want 15 pound includein p and p.

Let us know

james

Reaction score
I will definately buy regardless of the scratches if the sale to Cool Hand Luke does not go through!!

Are the steering wheel and gear knob inserts incuded in this sale?