Cruise Control and Limiter

Reaction score
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant get my F^*king cruise control to work. i was trying it out last night smoothy driving along at 40 mph and i switched it on and pressed R. i thought the speed was supoed to come up in the set screen on the trip computer?

can some one please explain it to me!

cheers.

Reaction score
Have you had a remap?
If so you have to flick through the buttons a few times, turn it off and on and it seems to work again

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Just a quick question that I must ask, have you put the switch next to the ESP to the upper positon? There is a rocker switch that down selects the limiter and up chooses the cruise control. Depending on the one you choose, either a red light for limiter or a green light for cruise appears next to the speedo. You can then use the steering wheel controls to set the speed etc.

As soon as you enable one of the mention modes, the display on the speedo changes which allows you to adjust the speed.

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
^ This.
Switch it so you have a green light next to your speedo.
Drive at the speed you want.
Press '+'

Then as you are driving you can adjust the speed using +/- and turn it off and on using o and R respectively.

Reaction score
yes when i switch the cruise control on, (green light) i have tried pressin all the controls on the steerin wheel but nothing seems to happen. i will give it another try later when i finish work with all your advice. its that that i am going to use it i just want to understand and see how it works.

best wishes.

Reaction score
My rocker switch used to play up a bit with the same symptoms as you gave; was going to change it but with a bit of use it seems to have corrected itself.

Reaction score
Hi, i have problems with the cruise control on my clio, when i bought the car, the cruice control function was on perfectly, but now, when i press the boton right to the ESP turn on, but doesnt work with bottom + o -.

Somebody knows how i need to do to solve this issue?