Reaction score
Cobra Suzuka S Seats

This is what I ordered -

Suzuka S - Black with Anthracite Suede Tec Patches
Kevlar Laminate Construction
GT Width
Reanultsport Embroidery
Aluminium Side Mounts – a LOT lighter than the standard steel ones!!
X-Low Sub Frames
Adaption Bars
Runners

The stickers on the bottom of the seats show they were made on 09/02/2007 and prove they are Suzuka seats in Kevlar with the additional GT width. The stickers also show the weight of each seat – one is 6.76 kg and the other is 7.46 kg.

I have owned the seats from new. Seats were fitted into my 182 in the second week of July and were taken out last week. So they have only been used for 7 – 8 weeks.

The seats slide back and forward but do not tilt so there is NO access to the rear seats.
I am selling because I have my eye on some new seats but if no one is interested I will quite happily keep them because they are really comfy!

I will include all bolts etc that I got with the seats and the additional bolts that are required to bolt the sub frames to the car.

Want to sell them for £1000 or make me an offer. Collection from Essex/Meet Halfway/I could delivered if buyer covers the fuel costs and it is a reasonable distance.

I can take pictures of anything you want to see!

Any questions just ask (I bet iv missed something), please only post if you are interested in buying the seats!

When they got delivered -

SuzukasLarge.gif

As they are today –

Suzukas1Large.gif
Suzukas2Large.gif

Fitted in my 182 –

Suzukas4Large.gif
Suzukas3Large.gif

Reaction score
I have listed them on renaultsport.co.uk

whats the v6 one?

Day

Reaction score
I've just purchased a new car and these would be perfect for it.

Will keep an eye on these as in 4 weeks I might have the funds for them.

Getting the Cup ready for the Nurburgring this coming weekend might sap a lot of cash!

Reaction score
cheers,

Day catch me on MSN, ill get tired of bumping them soon, im in no rush to sell so let me know if your interested in a few weeks time.