Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm in the hunt for a Clio Trophy again. Loved the last one I had, and truth be told wish I hadn't sold it. Willing to pay good money for an excellent low mileage example, but will consider ones that need some work if the price is right. Please pm me if you are thinking of selling or know of any good car coming up for sale. At the minute I have a mini GP that I will be selling, if anyone is interested in a swap with cash my way then feel free to ask. Danny

Reaction score
hi, nice to see someone come back :D, roughly what sort of budget? there is one kicking about for 7k? depends what you are after

Reaction score
Not got a budget as such, willing to pay for a minter, also if one needs a bit of work not phased by it as long as the price reflects that. The £7k one seems to have done quite a few miles don't you think?

In fact, thinking about it a bit more, as long as it has a good service history I'd quite like a little restoration project.

Hoolio, I really miss my T, the GP is a fantastic car, but there's just something about the Trophy - plus I'm a Renaultsport-aholic. Since the last T I've had a 200, crashed my 172 track car and had a V6

Reaction score
the one im talking about is not being advertised atm, as far as i know, it was being sole by someone called Josh, and it looked pretty mint, and had a lot of money spent on it

Reaction score
Mine could possibly be up for sale soon as I really want a Alien Green 200. Still undecided :/

Reaction score
Thanks to those who have pm'd me. If anyone else is thinking of selling up please get in touch

Reaction score
Now sold the GP so really in the hunt for one. Going to look at the 06 plate on pistonheads but if anyone else has got one that they're thinking of selling let me know

Cheers

Danny

Reaction score
Hi Danny,

Be interested to see what you make of #416. That was my car until April this year.
Thought the buyer would have kept it a bit longer than that. He even reused my pictures and most of the text for his ad.

Reaction score
I'm also in the market. Same price range. Would love to hear what's available if anyone has one coming up?