Clio 182/172 bargain parts buys

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Budget rear calipers have been in short supply of late, but Autodoc now have stock of both sides, branded as KAMOKA.

Polish company / Chinese manufactured I believe.

Hopefully the rubber components are superior to the Ridex items I have bought previously, but then these are all priced at less than

certain brands of brake pad, so can be regarded as disposables !

77 01 204 847 Brake caliper, Repair kit OEM RENAULT, DACIA, RENAULT TRUCKS (autodoc.co.uk)

77 01 204 846 Brake caliper, Repair kit OEM RENAULT, DACIA, RENAULT TRUCKS (autodoc.co.uk)

I found these Kamoka 172/182 rear calipers from the UK on ebay, £52 a side, bought and delivered next day.

BRAKE CALIPER REAR LEFT WITH ELECTRIC MOTOR 5901779857312 | eBay

BRAKE CALIPER REAR RIGHT WITH ELECTRIC MOTOR 5901779857329 | eBay

Ignore the electric motor description, and the pics on the listing, this is what you get, a complete caliper.

22-09-17 KAMOKA REAR CALIPERS B.jpg

Reaction score
Anyone come across auto doc selling the injectors cheaper than £35 each? Or is that the going rate? Thanks

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
7701204901 OE Renault rear discs used to be good value at £105 the pair with bearings & ABS rings, but RPD now have them listed at £217.94 i/c Vat.

I have never dealt with Partsouq, but i see they are showing these as as being in stock at £59.77 the pair, Vat payable at customs, if anyone fancies taking a punt.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
7701204901 OE Renault rear discs used to be good value at £105 the pair with bearings & ABS rings, but RPD now have them listed at £217.94 i/c Vat.

I have never dealt with Partsouq, but i see they are showing these as as being in stock at £59.77 the pair, Vat payable at customs, if anyone fancies taking a punt.

Glad now that I got some of these from RPD at the old price to put into my parts stock at the back end of last year... Phew!

Reaction score
That’s a good find. Unfortunately they want to charge $115 to post the item so now worth the risk..

Let’s hope autodoc do a deal on them

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
37% discount from Autodoc today

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
37% discount from Autodoc today

Do you actually find Autodoc any good?

I had a bad experience with them ordering up new hatch struts for one of our runabouts. Not only did the parts take about 3 weeks to arrive (granted I wasn't in a great rush and had got used to being clocked on the head by the hatch..), but when they eventually did arrive, Autodoc had substituted them without consultation for a cheaper product yet still I'd been charged for the premium brand items I'd ordered.

I was so bored of waiting for the parts that I simply couldn't be bothered to complain, I just made a mental note to never order parts from them again.

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Do you actually find Autodoc any good?

I had a bad experience with them ordering up new hatch struts for one of our runabouts. Not only did the parts take about 3 weeks to arrive (granted I wasn't in a great rush and had got used to being clocked on the head by the hatch..), but when they eventually did arrive, Autodoc had substituted them without consultation for a cheaper product yet still I'd been charged for the premium brand items I'd ordered.

I was so bored of waiting for the parts that I simply couldn't be bothered to complain, I just made a mental note to never order parts from them again.

I have placed 6 £140 + ( free delivery ) orders over as many years, using Paypal payment, and delivery was reliably 7 working days from date of order

with UK delivery by Royal Mail..

I suspect this could be bettered if I used a Debit card, as they seem to wait for payment to land before picking & despatch.

A friend did have a 3 week wait around Christmas 2020, but I would put that down to Christmas / New Year & Customs confusion following the end

of the Brexit transition period, but you cannot blame Autodoc for insanity of that vote.

I have only ever had 1 substitution, but my experience differed from yours, as I was sent a higher price item at the lower price.

On the subject of substitutions, I ordered some screenwash from Sainsburys and got sent engine oil instead, though I read somewhere that an

order for an oven ready chicken was substituted with eggs.