Reaction score
My friend owns a Mondeo ST, he was supposed to be gettin pick up by his lass in it, who is also a very good friend.
So she doenst turn up? He finds out there has been a crash!
So as it goes she is on a bit of road which i hate, its a 60mph, lots of log sweeping bends.
I went to see her today and she said she was going around a corner and thought to herself "the oncoming car is going fast", then her next thought was, "shit the oncoming car is on my side of the road going really fast".
So she swerved onto the other side of the road, trouble is the wanker in the oncoming car also thought it would be a good idea 2 go back to his own side of the road, dick, head on smash!!
Luckly she was sort of OK, bit shook up, bruses from the seat belt and a badly sprained ankle.
The lad driving the focus got out and so did she, she was going mental with him and he said "im sorry just calm down", they were next to a farm house and he said "i will go and get help", so off he went and never came back, tosser!
Another mate drove down as soon as he found out what had happened, he said there was no front end of the focus at all, not even any of the engine, or wheels, just the front windscreen back. And my mates ST was also wrote off, no passenger side engine left and massive damage to the passenger side, basically if she had a passenger they would be dead.
So it turn out she is OK and just needs to rest her leg 4 a few weeks.
The tossers who caused the crash was registered and insured but not to the person driving it, but it hadnt been stolen???
Apparently the Poilce keep going to the house of the lad they believe 2 b driving but he isnt there, obviously!

Anyway just thought i would write this as it pisses me off that people think just because its Christmas they can drive pissed, which obviousy he was or he wouldnt have ran.
I mint car lost, but whats even worse is it could have been a mint lass lost!

Moral of he story, DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!