Reaction score
As 196 is coming up to the annual Permagard top-up I thought I'd get the stone chips and the tiny dent on the bonnet sorted before getting the treatment done.

Has anybody used Chips Away - if yes - good or bad reports?

Cheers

Reaction score
they completely got out a massive golf ball like dint in my old black MK1 172 drivers door...i was very happy at the time... :D

Reaction score
Generally heard bad things from lots of other people. Personally, they did a poor job on my other car. It's a franchise...

Reaction score
I have seen some work they have done on some wheels that were curbed really badly and they looked amazing when they had been refurbed.

I'm going to take my car to them to get some chips sorted out this summer.

Reaction score
As stated already its a franchise so you will get some good and some bad reports depending on where you are. Prob be worth asking local people about them.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the local guy to me couldn't get hold of the correct paint code for the trophy so be wary they don't pull the wool over your eyes over colour matching.

Reaction score
As already said, some are good some are bad, the guy local to us is terrible, but have heard nothing but good said about 'chips away' in general!

Just make sure you see some previous work!

Reaction score
Cheers folks.

Just found out that a bloke I know has had some stone chips done by our local guy and says he did an excellent job, so booked him for an estimate over the weekend.

The encouraging thing is that he knows what a Trophy is - not a bad start........

Reaction score
Will do Cue

Can someone just confirm that I've got the right code:

Code: 727
Colour: RED VIF - ROJO VIVO
CAPSICUM RED

By the way Cue, I know your Permagard top-up's due around the same time as mine - spoke to Graham yesterday and he's moving out of his current place to he's not sure where yet. He was supposed to be moving to somewhere in Bramhall but that might have fallen through so he might not have a base for a while - he's still mobile though.

Cheers