Reaction score
Well i did realise 2 days after postin htis that he must have a 'special' Trophy to be changing the wheel. He must have been having some foam fun unless he had a proper spare in the boot. Just in case!!!

Reaction score
hey - that was me!

no I didn't have a spare, and no, the cans of foam didn't work. Luckily I was goign to my parent's house which was off at the next junction (a mile down the road) so I could limp down there, then I got someone to come and pick me up on a low loader.

currently looking into getting a spare from a local breakers yard

Reaction score
dcw@pr said:
hey - that was me!

no I didn't have a spare, and no, the cans of foam didn't work. Luckily I was goign to my parent's house which was off at the next junction (a mile down the road) so I could limp down there, then I got someone to come and pick me up on a low loader.

Didn't work as in it didn't seal the puncture, or didn't inflate the tyre properly? Or both?

I invested in one of those little Halfords compressors for if I ever (god forbid) have to use the foam...

Reaction score
Noodle999 said:
dcw@pr said:
hey - that was me!

Didn't work as in it didn't seal the puncture, or didn't inflate the tyre properly? Or both?

I invested in one of those little Halfords compressors for if I ever (god forbid) have to use the foam...

neither really, although I think the main problem was that it didn't inflate properly, and I used two cans of foam. I couldn't see any foam coming out so I assue it sealed ok...?