Brand New PE2s - £70

Reaction score
Guys,

I may have access to 8x PE2s (V rated) @ £70 each. This may even include fitting if you all buy all four tyres in one shot. If you want less than four I will need to buy all of them from Watford, and you will need to pick up from my home in West London.

Would anyone be interested in this? They are brand new tyres and will be ordered from Michelin direct to the reputable tyre shop in Watford.

O.

Reaction score
direct from Michelin? these are almost as cheap as the deal i got on 8 tyres back in December, good price!

Reaction score
Gareth - actually I am not too sure if they come direct from Michelin... this is actually a deal I have with Costco (I have a special discount voucher allowing me to get an even greater discount than their already cheap prices). I am not too sure if Costco would get them direct from Michelin?

Nonetheless - this is even cheaper than any normal member would get from Costco - and that would already be a good price! As it is, these are around £8 cheaper than MyTyres before we talk about the free fitting for four tyres...!!! :) 8)

O.

Reaction score
Oliie, any news on these tyres, yet? I`ll need 2 pretty soon.
Cheers, Ian

Reaction score
Guys I am happy to order these for you if you are willing to pick up from West London?

O.

Reaction score
Oliie, if you can get me 4 fitted for £70 each, I`ll do that & keep my 2 existing rears for when I wear the fronts out again! I`m in Dunstable, so Watford is no problem. Otherwise, I can pick up 2 as I originally said,from you. Cheers, Ian.

Reaction score
Did they give you a lead time on delivery? They don't keep them in stock there as they're a 'special' tyre. They told me 4 weeks minimum when I went there at the end of Nov which seemed well slow for a company as big as Costco. Regardless though they are a good price :)

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
Did they give you a lead time on delivery? They don't keep them in stock there as they're a 'special' tyre. They told me 4 weeks minimum when I went there at the end of Nov which seemed well slow for a company as big as Costco. Regardless though they are a good price :)

4 weeks? Oh. I was planning on going to CostCo in Birmingham but if it takes that long then mytyres @ £75 delivered to my door seems like less hassle.

Reaction score
__CA__ said:
duffer987 said:

4 weeks? Oh. I was planning on going to CostCo in Birmingham but if it takes that long then mytyres @ £75 delivered to my door seems like less hassle.
Brum might be better, but I went in on Nov 26th in Watford and the didn't have any in stock. So I submitted an order and someone called from Costco 3 days later saying they wouldn't get any till after Xmas, coulda been the season who knows?

Reaction score
I'll drop them a line tomorrow and let you know how it goes :)

O.