Reaction score
As many already know, I'm putting my Trophy back to standard and will be selling off all the mods. I'll add more stuff for sale as I remove them from the car. First up is:

- Bolt In Roll Cage and Subframe. In excellent condition. Only a few minor faint marks which aren't noticabe as they're not down to the metal and are away from eye view. It's manufactured by Caged and is currently selling for £715 at Ktec Racing in its current form. They are of very high quality and very easy to install/uninstall, requiring no modifications. It not only adds protection to the occupants but the subframe also acts as a strut bar and makes the car feel significantly tighter and stiffer.

I will include a nice quality piece of car-carpet which has been pre-cut to shape for covering the bare metal floor when the rear bench is removed. I would like £500 ono please. Collection only.

081120111264-1.jpg
081120111265-1.jpg
141120111341-1.jpg
141120111343-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Reaction score
Forgot to mention I'm the first owner and it's been fitted in my car since new. It is the MSV cage.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Amazing that all these items have gone so quickly on a such a small forum, testament that they were all quality. I did actually want them all so fairly glad as well. :D

Reaction score
I'm also quite amazed too. Two actually sold on CS and two over here. All the money is going back into the Trophy though. I need a new oem exhaust system and some other work done (cams and belts, detailing etc).

I have sellers remorse over the MF springs and shocks though! But I'm glad they sold over here to another Trophy owner. Imo they're one of the best mods for the Trophy.