Reaction score
Hi guys, not been on here for agggggggggggggesss!

Basically, Im selling Autoglym products, I sell on about 10 forums, mainly saxp, zsoc, 206info, astra o.c etc

So, heres the crack - I sell every autoglym product, but at the moment, ive got the products below - If someone wants something else, I CAN go and get it, but ideally not just the one item!

First up, the favourite product! - Cheapest in the UK!

High Definition Wax
Pack includes, Pot of wax, 2 applicators and one microfibre cloth

4890_82886248038_510298038_1653840_.jpg

Bargain at £24 including postage - Halfords sell these at £39.99

Next up

Super Resin Polish - 325ml - Priced at £6

Bodywork Shampoo - 500ml - Priced at £5

Glass/Window Polish - 325ml - Priced at £5

Tar and Glue remover - 325ml - Priced at £5

Instant Tyre dressing - 500ml - Priced at £5

Clean Wheels (Acid) - 500ml - Priced at £6

With those products above, if THREE are purchased (Yes, any three) the price is £15, and all SIX products, for £30 - Including postage!

Massive bargain to be had here guys

***IMPORTANT PART***

Payment via Paypal only please, all payments are to be sent as OWED payments (neither of us get fees), and please include your username, forum (sax-p) and the products purchased....And most importantly your adress (Owed payments dont include this info) - If you want to PM me afterwards just to confirm then thats fine

Payment to

[email:17cmvihj]tjob_tom@hotmail.com[/email:17cmvihj]

Any queries, please let me know - If you want to combine products, such as 'HD wax and Clean wheels' just ask me and i'll see if I can sort out a price for you.

Thanks guys
Tom

Reaction score
I'm interested.

Do you have any credentials? With respect you are a user on a public forum! Is this your business? Are you a company or just on the side? Do you sell to the trade as well?

Nick.

Reaction score
Im just a 18 year (lol, im 19, totally forgot then!) old guy, I work for a valeting company, therefore Im allowed trade prices

I just sell online as a bit of a night job really :) I dont sell to the trade, as they get the same prices I do

If you want too, you can have a look on the forums ive mentioned to see my ratings and feedback etc...

Hope this helps

Reaction score
Thanks, sounds great.

I'll prob have the 6 off you as that is a very good price!

I'm gong away at the weekend so will order them when i get back so they don't go missing in the undelivered mail at the depot... ;-)

Thanks

Nick.

Reaction score
Ok mate, do you want to order now so they don't sell out and I can hold them and post Monday?

Tom