Annoying rattle in passenger door

Reaction score
I have had a rattle coming from the passenger door for a while now, intially i thought it was coming from the speaker grill took this off but the rattling still occurs.

I can see 4 screws at the bottom of the door and a screw on the door handle and one near the elecric window switch, it would be stupid of me to think once i take these out the door card will easily come-off because it's bult by the french..

So my question is has anyone taken the door cards off before? and is there any certain way they come off?

Reaction score
I haven't pulled the door cards off on a clio but incase you do, be aware that on some cars the clips that hold them on are designed so that they break once pulled off and will need replacing.

Reaction score
I had a rattle just like this on the passenger door of my r27 for over a year before I found it. I even drove for weeks with the door card off trying to track it down. In the end it turned out to be a small plastic cap covering one of the hinge bolts. it could only be seen when the door was wide open looking into the gap between the door and the wing. maybe the mk2 has the same cover ?