Air filter, panel filter and induction kit

Reaction score
Guys can you give me your opinions on the above, been thinking of getting something but just not sure what's a good move, dont want to blow a load of cash for nothin really. Thanks

Reaction score
ive got a k-tec performance panel filter its seems to do the job for me only £36 including delivery but alot of people are going for itg panel filters i aslo like the viper induction kit but i want to keep my car standard if you into modifying get a viper one if not just the k-tec or itg is the one !

Reaction score
best bet is itg panel filter it takes 10 mins to change and you wont need to oil it or even change it ever! makes abit more of a gruntier sound too. or consider a viper ind with cold air feed , i have one and low down is very much improved

Reaction score
Depends upon what YOU want.
Best bang for buck is to replace the panel filter. I replaced mine (ITG) and removed the main air feed - instant induction noise.
No performance increase - sounds good - no performance decrease either.

Reaction score
Is removing the main air feed a tricky job? and have many other done this? Cheers chaps

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Removing the main air feed is easy enough. Wont make much difference tho, But i admit the air feed has been routed in the most stupid place !

If you buy an induction kit it will most likely decrease the performance if too much air is getting into the mix. It will be best to get the ECU remapped to sort this out. IMO theres no point getting an induction kit if your not going to get a remap to suite .