#244 out in the sun

Reaction score
Cheers Ben :) spent a good day cleaning her up. Got a few funny looks as people went passed in the morning then I was still there when they came back 5hrs later!

Reaction score
Good day to be car cleaning, had to have a little go myself, such a good colour i think, nice pics

Reaction score
That is a Trophy. It is clean. I promise my girlfriend time together this weekend, but cleaning the Trophy is far more important.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
So you managed to get the Orb on in the end then :)

So what do you and Ben think?

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Too Quiet and had alot of trouble getting it to fit, it wouldnt seal at the cat/manifold and it doesnt sit right in the cut-outs.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
BenG said:
Too Quiet and had alot of trouble getting it to fit, it wouldnt seal at the cat/manifold and it doesnt sit right in the cut-outs.

This is the "quiet" version we are talking about here folks. Looks like it sits alright from those pics.[attachment=0:1cguy4cl]orbisoud 2 018.jpg[/attachment:1cguy4cl]

Attachments

• orbisoud 2 018.jpg
    orbisoud 2 018.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 20

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Where is that pic from ?

Yeah its the girls version. Its sits central in the cutouts but one pipe sticks out slightly further than the other and looks to be on an angle. Only slightly and you can only tell on close inspection, other than that it sounds nice and look pretty good.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's mine, put it up to show that they will fit perfect (although that pic looks as if they are both heading outwards) and that was without any fiddling around really.

Reaction score
Yeah just had a slight problem with it matching up to the cat - the clamp was tightening more on the orb than the cat so the cat was moving around in the clamp :( But have managed to buy a new deeper clamp which seemed to have done the trick :) it is quiet though (being the quiet version lol) really good though!