205 gti one owner and 31k on clock

Reaction score
Hi all, this weekend I've purchased a 182 Clio in silver. So joined this forum for help on steering wheel re trim ect.

But whilst here I thought I'd post about my 205 gti which I brought from the original owner but have not sent v5 so still showing one owner.

The car is 1.6 gti in black on h plate (91) the intention was make mint for shows ect but I already have a 1.9 and with the addition of the Clio and with my wife's golf just have too many cars. The pug is currently worn but has a full MoT having just had new battery, ht leads and plugs, dizzy cap, radiator, all fluids replaced ect. The millage is said to be genuine as plenty of old MoT,s show however has been off road quite alot.

I don't like to give out my number but you guys seem like an honest bunch so call 07816488896 and I'll email pics to any one interested. I am looking for £3800 for car but open to offers as it is not mint but has zero rust it's just little things such as dent and scratches may keep and make amazing but promised wife I would sell either this or 1.9 and I can't bear part with that one!!!

Thanks for reading - mods hope have not broken any rules,

Regards

Andy