2025 Trophy Calendar - 20th Anniversary Ltd Edition.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I really think that this is going to be amazing and especially with all the hard work Ed has put into it - we are really lucky having a professional like him within the forum - thanks Ed

🚗🏆❤️
It's a pleasure to help bring your idea to fruition Nick, I'm hoping it will be something special too, and that it will be enjoyed by those who'll be getting one. (I've already had talks with my 'packaging elves' which @Titan knows all about... 🤣 🤣 🤣 )

Reaction score
The packaging elves, will need to be decked out like a forensic, crime scene detective Ed,
silk gloves and all when handling these calendars ;)

It sounds like they will be a proper Trophy masterpiece.

People who place an order, will be getting a top quality, and very well put together, piece of memorabilia 👍

Wiggy

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good man! I'm off for two weeks from next Friday and will be taking my GT4 along parts of the Weekender route for some Autumnal fun.

Hope you enjoy a good drive mate.

The S3 was fun and impressed me how well it performed, especially launching out of the bends - had to keep a close eye on the speedo round the Evo triangle. Served as a nice send off for the car.

Next year has got to happen in Trophys!

Thinking of which... things to consider in terms of setting a date I believe are:
● The Brutal Du/Triathlon around Llanberis - no date as yet - was Saturday 7th September this year
● A new event called Race the Sun, Snowdon on Saturday 13th September 2025
● Aberystwyth uni start of term: Website says their welcome weekend is Friday 19 September 2025 – Sunday 21 September 2025

Doesn't leave us much room to manoeuvre - which is the lesser of three evils...? 🤔

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes I seem to remember one year its was mayhem around the Snowdonia area, due to a triathlon taking place...

It looks like next year you will get some form of congestion around Snowdon....

If Im allowed in my Z4 ill tag along, but I suspect itl be Trophys only...

BUT,,,

Quite why were posting this info on the calendar page, is a mystery..