2025 Trophy Calendar - 20th Anniversary Ltd Edition.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Great picture however I don't think we will get away with pinching that image for the calender ( Evo Copyright HaHa )
As Nick says, we can’t just go grabbing pics from 3rd party sources - we’d be infringing copyright laws and I for one don’t fancy fielding the legal & financial implications of that! Could end up in very hot water. Hence why we were looking for great pics from forum members who are happy for the pics to be used royalty free. I do still need to PM a couple of folk about this, sorry for the delay, got a lot on at the moment!!

Reaction score
What a great idea. Yes please to a calendar.

Please see attached a few images from a meet up a few yrs ago @ C&M.

Attachments

• IMG_0374.jpeg
    IMG_0374.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0366.jpeg
    IMG_0366.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
When’s the next weekender event??! Looks great having so many trophy’s together! 😍
It usually happens around now(ish) - in September, but there's hasn't been one for a couple of years now sadly.

Edited to add: There's a few threads in the Meets section of the site about previous WW's.

Last edited:

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Great idea chaps and I’d love copy should they go to print !!

Here’s my submission of #110, like everyone I’ve got loads to choose from.

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpeg
    IMG_1246.jpeg
    803.9 KB · Views: 24

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just a heads up and a big thank you to all those who've expressed an interest in signing up for a calendar, we certainly have a good idea of numbers now to gauge the number of copies the limited edition should be.

I'm currently working on the final cut of images, which then Nick and myself will go over and sign off. I'll then get the design finished and off to print. I've decided to add in a couple of extra things too, such as a ltd edition sticker which will be affixed to the calendars to denote the individual edition number (Number #001 is already reserved I'm afraid, 😆) and also an Anniversary info sheet and Image/Photo credit list will be included in the pack too.

To get the ball rolling further and to firm up up orders, I'm going to probably start a thread for pre-orders in the next few days, where the final price will be stated too, remember folks - the intention of the calendar is to provide us with a nice keepsake to put with our cars, however any excess monies after production costs we are going to be donating to Macmillan, so it's all for a good cause too!