2025 Trophy Calendar - 20th Anniversary Ltd Edition.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all.

For quite some time @NickReilly063 and myself have been thinking about creating a 2025 Trophy Calendar as a celebration of the 20th Anniversary of our fabulous cars. The idea is still in it's infancy really and I just thought I'd start a thread to gauge if there might be any interest in this as something forum members / fellow Trophy owners may want to buy - as a keepsake to go with the cars?

T_Cal_mockup_02.jpg

A quick cover mock-up which I put together this afternoon...

The thoughts so far are for an A4 sized wall calendar, with a different Trophy image for each month, we have a few pics already in mind but would be looking for some submissions from forum members for any images they feel are suitable too. There is an alternative option of a desk calendar, but again, we're happy to be led by potential preferences from interested parties for this..

We are also thinking that, like the Trophy itself, the calendar should be a numbered limited edition. The exact limited edition run will be dictated by demand really, so again is a bit up in the air currently. Pricing is also hard to tie down too until we firm up numbers, but basically I'm thinking that once printing and postage costs are covered any profit would be donated to a suitable charity, maybe something like Macmillan.

We would love to hear your thoughts and potential interest.

If there's enough interest, I'll do another thread for pre-orders.

Cheers! Ed.

Ajracer

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hats off to you guys for doing this.
Im involved in the yearly 350z forum calendar and the members absolutely love it.
Very happy to put my name down for an A4 or desktop version.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hopefully we can get a good uptake with this - I’d say it will be a great keepsake to put aside with any other memorabilia you may have -

As we know this forum is famous for having fantastic members who love our special Red T’s, so let’s make this calendar happen and hopefully send a little extra cash to the MacMillan charity

Ed alone could fill the calendar with his awesome photography but please get sending in your favourites to really make it special -

🚗🏆❤️

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just to add, if anyone would be interested, if you could just add to this thread with a 'yes please' then I can start to get some idea of numbers. Thanks!

Also as Nick says, if anyone has any pics they'd like to put forward that would be great. I know when it was mentioned before I think @Craig196 had a pic or two and Andy @SharkyUK - do you have any good weekender shots you'd be happy with being thrown into the mix? Cheers gents.

W4KES

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes please 👍

Very keen for this , let me know if you would like a photo and what setting style you would like it.

I might be able to get creative.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks for the interest so far folks. We do need a few more takers though to make production viable, the more the merrier! 😀👍

Also, another call for images, we have a few months covered already, but wouldn’t it be great to see your own car featured. Feel free to PM either myself or Nick with any image submissions.

Reaction score
Hi all.

For quite some time @NickReilly063 and myself have been thinking about creating a 2025 Trophy Calendar as a celebration of the 20th Anniversary of our fabulous cars. The idea is still in it's infancy really and I just thought I'd start a thread to gauge if there might be any interest in this as something forum members / fellow Trophy owners may want to buy - as a keepsake to go with the cars?

View attachment 34145

A quick cover mock-up which I put together this afternoon...

The thoughts so far are for an A4 sized wall calendar, with a different Trophy image for each month, we have a few pics already in mind but would be looking for some submissions from forum members for any images they feel are suitable too. There is an alternative option of a desk calendar, but again, we're happy to be led by potential preferences from interested parties for this..

We are also thinking that, like the Trophy itself, the calendar should be a numbered limited edition. The exact limited edition run will be dictated by demand really, so again is a bit up in the air currently. Pricing is also hard to tie down too until we firm up numbers, but basically I'm thinking that once printing and postage costs are covered any profit would be donated to a suitable charity, maybe something like Macmillan.

We would love to hear your thoughts and potential interest.

If there's enough interest, I'll do another thread for pre-orders.

Cheers! Ed.
Great idea, and I would certainly buy one.

SharkyUK

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes, please.

Hi, @photo_ed / @NickReilly063 - sounds like a great idea. :)

Apologies, I've not been around much lately and have much going on, but I am interested. My Trophy is still being regularly hammered and used daily and is as fun as it has always been. I'll have a look as I must have the Weekender pics stored somewhere...

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes, please.

Hi, @photo_ed / @NickReilly063 - sounds like a great idea. :)

Apologies, I've not been around much lately and have much going on, but I am interested. My Trophy is still being regularly hammered and used daily and is as fun as it has always been. I'll have a look as I must have the Weekender pics stored somewhere...
That’s great Andy, I’ll drop you a PM if you don’t mind, as well as a group shot from a weekender, I’d love to have your car included too, as I know you’ve got some nice shots of it. 👍

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Great idea, and I would certainly buy one.
Hi Peter, thats's great to hear, I believe you've sent Nick a pic, sadly we're having trouble sharing it on the PM on here, I'm doing design & image prep side of things so if you could send it to me too for consideration, that would be great. Many thanks. (y)