160gb iPod... great stuff!

Reaction score
Just picked one of these up from the Mac store in Regent St (London)... never have had an iPod before... and really liking it!

At last - enough room to hold all the music on!

O.

Reaction score
Is it easy to use?

I got an ipod adaptor fitted to car when I got stereo done but never used it!! Yet

Reaction score
It's just about OK. I don't find the menus incredibly intuitive, but it isn't bad either.

The annoying thing is that I'm using a FM tuner to pick up the Ipod at the moment which is less than ideal. That said, MP3 is never going to offer great sound quality anyway, so the FM quality isn't a huge loss.

I havn't regretted buying the Ipod, although I do wish they made the new Ipod touch in 160gb versions :)

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
160gb is a pretty impressive capacity. I'd be looking for that kinda space if i was in the market for a new MP3 player - but it wouldnt be an Ipod.

Never been a big fan of Ipods - great from a design point of view but not as a player in my opinion - there are better players out there which are less restrictive and offer more features/functions and most importantly - better sound quality.

Reaction score
About time manufacturers started offering this kind of capacity! Finally there is something that might be able to contain my collection - reasonable price too!