Reaction score
Trophy No.
Wasn't this a member on here, NBY or something?

Remember the motorway mileage!! Got to be the highest of all the T's.

I see the dampers were refurbed by Gould Engineering, anyone heard of them?

Reaction score
This used to be round the corner from me on the way to a mates place and always looked really nice (you wouldn't think it had done that amount of miles). Not sure I would pay £5000 though

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
He did get it for a very good price and has probably spent well over £1500 on it...New steering wheel, service, belts changed, new exhaust, dampers serviced, new PE2's as well as other mods. The car is well serviced and maintained and looks good for 169,000 miles. I think £5k is a bit steep considering the milage and the price that was paid for it.

Reaction score
BenG said:
He did get it for a very good price and has probably spent well over £1500 on it...New steering wheel, service, belts changed, new exhaust, dampers serviced, new PE2's as well as other mods. The car is well serviced and maintained and looks good for 169,000 miles. I think £5k is a bit steep considering the milage and the price that was paid for it.

iirc he works for Renault and got the car cheap as an MOT failure... if it's not Renault he works for a garage so I expect that he got trade prices on a few of them bits... testament to how well these cars will go if looked after.

i'd give about £3k for it for some track fun!!