Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone know which issue it was in? Date and issue number would be greatly appreciated. Think it was the issue with the Astra VXR on the cover?

hyb

Reaction score
Im putting together a scanned collection of all the reviews i've found in car mags on the trophy. Anyone interested in it?

Reaction score
You even have an owners star as well :lol:

Thanks for the info, will get a back issue on order, and yes mate, would be interested in your scanned collection!

Reaction score
Me too. Sounds like a quality idea. Be good to keep hold of and pass on to potential purchasers when that time finally comes! :(

Reaction score
Yes please !!!
Any chance of posting it in the pics / videos section on here ?

Reaction score
Thats a great idea hyb, you should speak to nik about getting them linked off the site or something as a trophy archive.

hyb

Reaction score
no problem. there high res about a meg per page each, i'll stick together a page you can download em from, doubt nick wants them directly on here for copyright issues. I have test drive mag, car, evo scanned so far, stuck in cribs causeway shoppin with the missus so will sort it later :p thank god for mobile phones

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sounds good, happy for you to post a link to it to download offsite somewhere.

Maybe in the long term they could become part of the main site that i'm working on, but i would need to contact the publishers for approval first.

What phone you got out of interest?

Reaction score
Good work Hyb! I got an Autocar article which is not on your webpage, could scan and mail it to you if you want?

Also there are quite a few internet reviews (4car, Telegraph etc.) do you want the links to these atricles as well?

hyb

Reaction score
Yeh that'd be great, autocar eh? I thought I had them all, scan it and and send it over would be great, i'll go thru my mags to see if I missed it :p

Links be good too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.