Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
get a gum shield thrown in - it'll save on the dental work :lol:

I'm dreading mine next year - highways are having to fork out £3.5k for the work to mine.... they've only taken £1800 ish off me for the last three years in total so they'll want pay back i should imagine.

Reaction score
oooooooooouch! :shock: Still, a nice shiney new front end will do the T wonders cue :D

On the subject of solid top mounts - exactly how hard is the ride once they're fitted?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:
oooooooooouch! :shock: Still, a nice shiney new front end will do the T wonders cue :D

On the subject of solid top mounts - exactly how hard is the ride once they're fitted?

race car hard - sharpens up the handling unbelievably but it is harsh for road use, although you do get used to it.

££1k labour, 600 paint, £1700 parts - needs a new maxogen as the only 'mechanical part' that was damaged was the IK... all the rest is just bo9nnet, wing, fog light and the two headlights.... they add a fair chunk over the money... plus ancillary bits..

Reaction score
Sounds like I'll have to book myself a passenger ride with one of your guys who has STM's fitted..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
quik5i1ver said:

race car hard - sharpens up the handling unbelievably but it is harsh for road use, although you do get used to it.

Ben and Rich, not really much to add to that.

Reaction score
Just getting back to insurance, my company (bell) didnt know what a clio 182 trophy was. the closest they could get was a 182 ff. i said to them that it was a special edition etc but the computer said no........ #-o

They assure me its fine to insure as a standard 182, so i left it at that. Has anybody else found anything similar?

They did give me twelve quid back from the ctr policy tho - banked!!

Thanks

Reaction score
Yeh I've found this too with some companies. If they list it though, make sure it's selected.

If I where you, I would get it in writing from them or a phone recording confirming this.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yep, get it in writing - the trophy is one insurance group higher than the 182 so don't take their word for it...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I would have thought that as long as it says "Trophy" actually on the insurance document then that would be fine, i realise ignorance is no defence but there is no reason for us to know that it is actually a higher insurance group than a normal 182.