Reaction score
Trophy No.
So that looks like a no but possibly yes then? :) BTW would also be interested in a set as well if all this work does pay off, good work.

Reaction score
What a shame. It was looking promising there for a while. Good effort. Hopefully someone is still trying to sort something out.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I have sent this donkey an E-Mail back asking a simple question as to who makes the stickers and surly there is only one choice out of 3.

1 - Renault
2 - Sachs
3 - Outside Company.

I have also asked that if its sachs or an outside company that produce these stickers please could the contact details be sent onwards to myself so i can contact what ever company it is that makes these direct myself so sort out replacements.
Vauxhall / VAG are two car makers that i know for a fact sell every sticker that is on every one of there cars and the reason i know this is cause i bought a pile load for my vectra and i also used to work for VAG so i had rebuilders and OCD people looking to replace items like stickers.

Renault once again have done naff all so come the weekend i will be giving them a call to say thanks for 3/4 weeks of wasting my time.

Reaction score
good on you for trying mate. surely either reno or sachs would be able to locate these stickers. my money would be on sachs tbh. i would have thought the shocks/springs/stickers would be supplied to reno complete. so sachs would be the company to see????

and when you get them refurbed, i take it they come back with a new coat of paint to the outer legs also??

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
BIG UPDATE !!!

I got a phone call today from the service advisor who has been dealing with my request since dec 2011.
On the phone all she needed was confirmation and she said that within a few weeks i should recieve something in the post.

I have sent a very very long e-mail with part numbers, Photos and all the information i can regarding the sachs suspension and that should be enough for her to complete the final stages of me getting new stickers from renault.

IF AND ONCE i have this in writting from renault or i get my stickers i will dish all the contact information for the service advisor i have been dealing with over the forum fo you to contact them and get new stickers.

Reaction score
BIG UPDATE !!!

I got a phone call today from the service advisor who has been dealing with my request since dec 2011.
On the phone all she needed was confirmation and she said that within a few weeks i should recieve something in the post.

I have sent a very very long e-mail with part numbers, Photos and all the information i can regarding the sachs suspension and that should be enough for her to complete the final stages of me getting new stickers from renault.

IF AND ONCE i have this in writting from renault or i get my stickers i will dish all the contact information for the service advisor i have been dealing with over the forum fo you to contact them and get new stickers.

Fantastic news! I shall await to hear the postman's result:p

Reaction score
Have I missed something here - why are these stickers so important? They're just stickers.

Reaction score
It depends what you want to do with the car. If you want to keep it as original as possible then these will be worth their weight in gold. Granted, most people won't be bothered by this but i'd have thought that dampers with these on in 10 years time could be more valuable.

Reaction score
It depends what you want to do with the car. If you want to keep it as original as possible then these will be worth their weight in gold. Granted, most people won't be bothered by this but i'd have thought that dampers with these on in 10 years time could be more valuable.

Bonkers?

Reaction score
Trophy No.

Hey some people spend a fair wedge getting their cars detailed to keep them looking good and original;), some just want to replace that little damaged sticker to do the same. Which is more bonkers? It may be anal but it's the little things like this that will set those that have them apart down the line.

Reaction score
Well done Marc!

A shame they only want to do it as a one off though. Do you know how many other stickers they are going to be sending you? Also, how much were they?

Reaction score
Agreed they will be knackered in no time anyway, when I next repaint mine, if I have some stickers by that point I will fit them and 2 pack
lacquer over the top of them.