Reaction score
Hello all,

Does anyone know where I can get hold of the genuine Renault/Sachs stickers that are found at the bottom of every Sachs damper on a Trophy?

Rhys

Reaction score
I'd also be interested in these. No idea if you can get them though. I rubbed the part number off one side of mine :(

Reaction score
Have you tried giving BG Motorsport a ring to see if they can get hold of them? They deal directly with sachs iirc

Reaction score
I tried BG and they said no. Renault no. And Sachs, no!

I tried a custom sticker company and he said to fabricate just one set would cost stupid amounts because of all the art work in it. However, he did say if not quite having a perfect match is not a problem then I could possibly carefully peel off a newish sticker off one of my rear shocks, stick it to a piece of paper, scan it, then email to him and he can then roll off as many as I want.

Couple of problems with this:
-Won't have a hologram
-Will not be perfect as my sticker that I use as a base print is not completely spotless, but is very good.
-Will all have the same part/ref numbers, so everyone will have the same sticker!

If you are not worried about this then I can get prints, still not going to be cheap though.

Reaction score
I can get the artwork replicated for free if someone can get me a decent photo. Can also get a price to produce if needed?

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
They must be sitting in a printshop somewhere as they have had to be made at some point.
like buying an OE part you know its prob came from Brembo or Bosch so you can go right to them to buy the part.

Here is a rear shock sticker

veyjqa.jpg

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Oh and to help matters i have just managed to e-mail Renault Sport France to see what they say about the product and the supplier of the stickers

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Er I think thats a picture of a front "DAMPER" but anyway if reno do not have or are unwilling to provide them you can bet that the manufacturers would be gettin g more than a rocket if they were to release them.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That was the first thing that came into my head, then I realised that I have a complete set of unused engine stickers for my 5GTT even though all mine are intact:eek:

Reaction score
For people that are particular and anal like me:)

Will be interesting to see what Renault have to say as the dealers over here said no as did Sachs UK.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
What about Sachs Germany ?

Reaction score
Worth an email but no doubtingly will be over looked as I don't think the demand for these is high enough:(

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I got this today

Dear Mr R*****

Thank you for contacting Renault Customer Relations recently in regards to obtaining a Sach’s Racing/BG Motorsport/ Renault suspension sticker. My name is Katherine Wong, your Customer Relations Consultant and I am delighted to be assisting you with your request.

Mr R*****, I have been looking into your request and will require some further information to confirm as to whether the suspension sticker is available. Can I please kindly as you to provide the following information;

- Vehicle registration number
- Chassis number (VIN)

Please know Mr R*****, I have been looking into this via a number of different channels however; it does appear quite difficult to source a spare suspension sticker. While I am more than happy to look into this further for you at this stage it does appear that it may not be possible. Once you have provided me the requested information though I will do my utmost to determine if you will be able to obtain another suspension sticker.

I look forward to your reply, and please know that I am also available to discuss this with you, should you wish to, my contact details are below.

Kind regards

Katherine Wong
Customer Relations Consultant
RENAULT UK
Tel. : 08000 72 33 72
www.renault.co.uk

Reaction score
She sounds helpful.

Have you sent your cars info that she requires?

I have contacted Sachs headquarters in Germany and await their reply too.